It is critical to find the right medical alert system for your loved ones. You want to make sure the people you care about most can get help if they are ever alone and require assistance. An emergency can arise in a moment’s notice, and when one comes up, your loved ones should have LifeStation. This company has produced exceptional safety monitoring systems since 1977. Not only is it simple to use, but it is also one of the more affordable alert systems in the marketplace. LifeStation comes with several options, including in-home landline, mobile with GPS and in-home wireless. With so many great features, LifeStation is worth considering for your loved ones.
What Is LifeStation?
LifeStation has played an instrumental role in protecting senior citizens for well over 40 years. It has offered exceptional services throughout North America. This is due to the fact it was designed by veterans in the industry who know what seniors need for secured independence. The elderly can continue to live wherever they please, and their family members know they are safe with LifeStation.
When you need assistance, you will get in touch with a CSAA-Certified Care Specialist. LifeStation also only uses Underwriters Laboratories-listed monitoring centers. That means when you reach out, you can be certain someone will be there to answer the call. All this comes at one simple price; you do not have to worry about hidden fees.
The average response time is about 20 seconds. When you sign up for LifeStation, you provide the names and contact information of your friends or neighbors who will open the door for our professionals. Loved ones will know immediately when an emergency occurs. If you are concerned someone will not be able to open the door in time, then you can utilize the LifeStation Lock Box. This gives our specialist a lockbox combination. Personnel will be able to get inside your home without damaging the door.
What Are the Key Features?
There are several great features you can expect out of LifeStation. For starters, the pendant your loved one has to wear weighs less than ½ ounce, which is roughly the weight of five pennies. This makes it comfortable to wear on your wrist or around your neck. It also has exceptional battery life. It never needs to be charged, and it even comes with a console backup battery that lasts up to three days in case there is ever a power outage.
This system provides nationwide coverage, so no matter where in the United States you live, LifeStation works for you. It features GPS location tracking to monitor precisely where you are. It even comes with optional fall detection sensors. That means it will notify the company immediately if you fall down. This comes at an additional fee, but it is definitely worth looking into. You get low monitoring fees, cellular and landline monitoring and zero contracts with a medical alert system that is perfect for people of all ages.
What Are the Benefits?
The greatest benefit you get with LifeStation is the peace of mind that your loved one is safe. Every feature is included in one low price. Here are some of the advantages you can expect from the moment you sign up:
- Lifetime Warranty: LifeStation offers a full lifetime warranty on every single piece of equipment. This is because the individual does not own the equipment. Instead, the individual leases the equipment for a monthly fee, so if anything ever goes wrong, you can get it replaced quickly.
- 24/7 Emergency Response: Emergencies can happen at any time of day. You only need to press the button before being immediately connected to one of LifeStation’s monitoring centers. You can do this any day, week, month or year, including holidays.
- Automatic System Testing: LifeStation comes with an automatic weekly test timer that reaches out to a monitoring system every week. This lets you know whether your device is still connected.
- Waterproof: Most people decide to wear the pendant over the neck or around the wrist. Either way, you do not have to worry about getting any water on it. If you splash some water on it while you wash your hands, then it will remain functional.
- Spousal Coverage: For an additional $3.99 a month, you can add another person within your home to the system. That way, you do not have to pay a completely new monitoring fee for your spouse.
- Two-Way Voice System: With a two-way voice feature, you can communicate with a care specialist and hear everything the specialist tells you. You can use this feature no matter where you are in your
- Easy Set-Up: Equipment set-up is fairly basic. You simply need to familiarize yourself with the emergency button and console, so it is simple to use.
- Free Equipment: You do not pay anything for the equipment. The monthly fee is simply a leasing fee you pay to use the materials.
LifeStation Cost and Pricing
LifeStation offers free activation, free shipping and free equipment. You only need to pay one, simple monthly fee to use the device. LifeStation provides a 30-day refund offer, so if you are not satisfied with the system within the first month, then you can return it at no charge to you.
|In-Home Landline – $19.95/month + Upfront Costs||Mobile With GPS – $24.95/month + Upfront Costs||In-Home GPS – $26.95/month + Upfront Costs|
|24/7 Customer Service and Monitoring||24/7 Customer Service and Monitoring||24/7 Customer Service and Monitoring|
|Landline Medical Alert System Wristband and Necklace Attachments
|Mobile Medical Alert System with GPS||Wireless Medical Alert System
Wristband and Necklace Attachments
You need to make all the right decisions when it comes to making sure your loved ones are safe. They can stay in the home they have lived in for years with the help of LifeStation. Read our full LifeStation review here.