Thanks for contacting The Senior List, we’re happy you visited! Please select from the drop-down menu, and leave us a message. We receive many messages each day and will respond as we are able.
Before you contact The Senior List, please keep the following in mind.
1. If you are contacting us about a specific page, blog post, or senior discount correction, please post a comment on the relevant page or post. We carefully monitor comments and all constructive and helpful insight will be approved to share with other visitors.
2. If you are looking for a recommendation for a medical alert system, please use our Medical Alert Byers Guide to help with your decision. You can also refer to our yearly list of Recommended Medical Alert Systems.
3. If you have a senior discount correction or addition to make, please comment on the Best List of Senior Discounts.
4. If you are contacting us to share a guest post: We occasionally allow guest posts on our site. Articles must be original, well written and pertain to a senior/ boomer audience. If your submission doesn’t seem like a good fit, please don’t send it.
5. If you are a member of the press and are working on a story, please include your topic and timeline to help us gauge the urgency of a response.
6. Please do not leave a phone number without additional details as your comment. If you would like a response to your inquiry, please include your question/comment/observation so that we can direct you to the correct person to help.
7. We cannot offer medical, financial or legal advice. We are well-informed writers, not doctors, financial planners, or lawyers.