If your AARP Medicare Advantage plan offers additional benefits, these can entail:
With Renew Active, you'll have access to a free nationwide fitness membership, which includes premium locations. Additional perks are:
- On-demand workout videos and livestreaming fitness classes
- Social activities at local health and wellness classes/events
- Personalized fitness plan
- Online Fitbit community (no Fitbit required)
- Online health program where you'll receive exclusive AARP Staying Sharp content
- Plan-specific incentives offered through Renew Rewards
Your dental coverage will cover various services like X-rays, exams, fluoride, and routine cleaning. Depending on the coverage type, you may also receive fillings, deep cleanings, crowns/bridges, root canals, and dental implants at no or little cost.
Many Medicare Advantage plans have a $0 copay on yearly routine eye exams. You'll also receive an allowance for frames and contacts and a free standard prescription lens.
Hearing coverage is typically available. If so, you can get a routine exam at $0. You'll also be able to choose from a wide range of brand-name hearing aids or UnitedHealthcare Hearing's brand Relate.
Virtual visits may be covered, where you'll have a $0 copay to discuss non-emergency medical concerns or general mental health.