Feature-Rich Medical Alert Bundles
We’re impressed with the range of features offered by Bay Alarm Medical alerts, including:
- Great backup! The in-home systems have a 32-hour backup battery in case of a power outage, while the mobile systems work for 72 hours on a single charge.
- A vial of life. Every subscription includes a free “vial of life”, a document filled with the user’s key medical information so EMTs have access to everything they need to know, even if the wearer is unable to communicate.
- Water resistant buttons so your loved one can wear the device when bathing or showering. This is especially important as the bathroom is one of the most common locations for slips and falls.
- 1000 ft in-home range, so in-home system users can feel safe even in the yard and on the driveway.
- Fall detection add-on to automatically detect falls and dispatch help as needed.
- Wall buttons for high-risk areas such as bathrooms or halls, so even if you loved one takes their medical alert device off, they can still get help.
- Free safety lockboxes on some plans (prevent broken locks by keeping a key securely outside the home in a passcode-protected box, accessible only by EMTs in an emergency.)
- Flexible and Swift Responses
We’ve always been impressed with Bay Alarm Medical’s swift response to any customer’s needs. When it comes to calling for help, Bay Alarm Medical pride themselves on quick responses. Wearers can also choose who to call for help. Bay Alarm Medical can call on EMTs, nearby caregivers, or friends and family. This helps seniors avoid unnecessary hospital visits as they can choose to have someone else come to their aid if an EMT visit isn’t needed.
Bay Alarm Medical = Extra Peace of Mind
Bay Alarm Medical is one of the most dedicated medical alert companies providing peace of mind for users. As well as all the features listed above, they go the extra mile by:
- Offering caregiver tracking on all their mobile systems, so you can locate your loved one at all times
- Offering free coverage for the wearer’s partner (there is a small fee for the extra pendant, but no additional monthly fee)
- Having backup call centers that are mirrors of each other, so in the rare event one call center goes offline, customers still receive seamless coverage and can get help with no delays.
- Affordable no-contract packages with no equipment fees.
- Long-time readers will know that long-term contracts are a big NO for us. We only recommend medical alert systems that don’t lock their customers into long-term contracts, and Bay Alarm Medical measures up well.
Customers can choose to pay month to month or semi-annually with no long term contracts. We particularly appreciate that on cancelation Bay Alarm Medical refunds any unused months, minus shipping costs. And with their price-lock guarantee customers need never worry about their monthly cost going up.
Customers who are still on the fence will also appreciate the 30-day trial period to test out the system and see if it works for them. If for any reason it doesn’t, they can request a no-fuss refund at the end of the 30 days.
Bay Alarm Medical’s fees are very competitive with other medical alert systems on the market. Prices start at $19.95 monthly for in-home or $29.95 monthly for mobile. Fall detection costs an extra $10 per month. We particularly appreciate that there are no upfront equipment fees and no hidden costs.
Bay Alarm Medical Review: Final Verdict
Bay Alarm Medical’s alert systems are reliable, responsive, and affordable. Best of all they come backed by unbeatable customer service.