Zoosk Senior Dating - Behavior-Based Matchmaking
What We Like Most:
- 40+ million members
- Behavioral Matchmaking uses your website clicks, likes, and activities to create better matches
- Advanced filters let users search for age, location, religion, education, body type, and more
- Welcomes singles all ages, genders, and sexual orientations
|$29.95 per month ($89.85 total)
||$19.98 per month ($119.88 total)
||$12.49 per month lowest-priced (lowest-priced)
Considered one of the most popular sites among the LGBTQ community and many others, Zoosk is known for its gay-friendly filters, large dating pool, easy-to-use platform, numerous free features, and unique behavioral matchmaking technology.
Zoosk generates your matches using the above-mentioned matchmaking technology, which tracks and evaluates your actions on the site. It also constantly learns and updates your matches based on its more refined understanding of your romantic preferences. There are three ways you can view other member profiles on Zoosk: your carousel, search, and the Zoosk Scientific Matchmaking Service™. Your carousel allows you to view the matches created by the site’s behavioral matchmaking technology one at a time. As you say yes to some and no to others, Zoosk learns and produces more relevant matches.
While many features on Zoosk are free, to communicate with other users through the site, you’ll still need to set up a paid account. In addition to messaging capabilities, you can use photo verification, see who viewed your profile, use special features like MegaFlirt, and receive daily SmartPick match ideas. With mid-range subscription prices, such as $29.95 per month for three months and $12.49 per month for 12 months, Zoosk is affordable. However, it doesn’t lack too many features common among more expensive apps.
To learn more about this site, read our full Zoosk review.
- Bisexual members offered second member account at no cost
- Saved searches make finding a good match even easier
- Intuitive design and speedy sign-up
- Company researches then outperforms top-ranking LGBTQ dating apps
- Must have a premium account to interact with other members
- Small 55+ dating pool
- Especially vulnerable to fake profiles