Sam’s Club Military Discount
The Sam’s Club military discount is an ongoing discount offered to members of the military and their spouses. If you purchase a Sam’s Club membership, then you can receive up to $10 off your first qualifying purchase of $10 or more in the first 60 days. This offer is valid for active and retired military veterans and their spouses.
People who qualify for the military membership at Sam’s Club include:
- Active military personnel
- Retired military personnel and veterans
- Civilian military employees
- Military spouses
To redeem this offer, you can join or renew your Sam’s Club membership for $45 or enroll as a Sam’s Plus Member for $100. You can ask a Sam’s club associate about membership or join online at the Sam’s Club website.
To be eligible for the military discount, you will need to show the following proof of United States military service:
- Active military ID, issued by the Department of Defense
- Retired military ID, issued by the Department of Defense
- Copy of DD214, along with a valid photo ID
- Veterans identification card
- Membership card from a military service organization (e.g. American Legion, Veterans of Foreign Wars, or Disabled American Veterans), along with a valid photo ID
- Common access card
- Veterans Affairs medical benefits card
The military discount offer can only be redeemed in-club within 60 days of creating or renewing your Sam’s Club membership. It expires on January 31, 2023.
Some items excluded from the offer include:
- Gift cards
- Shipping costs
You can’t use the $10 military discount on SamsClub.com, Scan & Go, or curbside pickup.