Home Depot’s Military Discount
Home Depot offers a 10 percent discount every day throughout the year to both active members and veterans of the U.S. military. This also includes:
- Members of the Army
- Air Force
- Marine Corps
- Coast Guard
- Space Force
- National Oceanic Atmospheric Administration
- US Public Health Service Commissioned Corps
- The National Guard
This discount is also applicable to spouses of eligible service members who are currently enrolled in Home Depot’s military discount program.
As with any discounts, there are some restrictions listed in the fine print. Unfortunately, individuals who are dependents (apart from spouses) of registered service members, non-military members, or dishonorably discharged veterans are not eligible for receiving this discount.
Additionally, the Home Depot military discount …
- Resets every calendar year, and eligible participants can receive 10 percent off eligible purchases up to a $400 maximum annual discount.
- Can’t be applied to select items, services, and fees, including some commodity products such as lumber, wire, or building materials.
- Requires you to set up an account in order to access the military discount.
- Can’t be combined with other promotions or purchases.
How to Enroll
To enroll in Home Depot military’s discount, use the Home Depot mobile app or visit their website and create a new personal account. From there, you will be prompted to follow further instructions to verify your military status through a third-party verification service. Once you’re approved, you can redeem your military discount on select eligible purchases.
How to Use the Discount
Once you’ve been approved, you can use the military discount either online or in-store at Home Depot. If you purchase items online through Homedepot.com, the discount will be automatically applied during online checkout. If you decide to make the purchase in-store, you will need to use your Virtual ID at checkout to receive the discount.